Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Crabzilla, The 50 Foot Crab?


The Incredible Giant Crab by VegasMike on deviantART



When this story first came across my newsfeed today; originally shared from aol-on, I immediately jumped on it. After doing some research I was amazed how many sites claimed this was unsolved....I discovered that the story was first published some time in 2013! Even the most popular debunking sites only got as far as "probably false"....Seriously?

I have captured the aerial image from bingmaps and the comparison speaks for itself


CRABZILLA!


NO CRAB!



The largest crabs in the world are Japanese Spider Crabs, which can grow to about 3.7 metres in size, about as big as a small car. They tend to stay in deep water and don't come ashore.

Headlines News LMAO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment